06301365151 | email@example.com
Cheer Up for Combination and Oily Skin with 6% Mandelic Acid + BHA is an exfoliating liquid that instantly leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth. With long-term use, it effectively fights against typical skin problems of the combination skin.
- Combats acne, blemishes, and enlarged pores
- Double effect: exfoliates both the inside of the pores and the surface of the skin
- Helps to regulate excessive oil production
- Has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- Liquid, watery consistency that does not need to be washed off
- 100% fragrance and colorant free
- Not tested on animals
- Hungarian brand
What makes the product unique?
A very light, fast-absorbing exfoliating liquid, specifically formulated for the gentle but effective care of the combination (or oily) skin. The combination of mandelic and salicylic acid gently exfoliates both the surface of the skin and the inside of the pores, providing both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. With regular use, it helps to fight acne and spots that remain afterward, leaving the skin more even and uniform.
Cheer Up is alcohol-free, non-drying, and non-irritating, but helps to normalize excessive oil production and dilated pores. A true friend who nourishes the combination skin.
Who is this product for?
For those with combination or problematic skin (acne, blackheads, large pores).
IMPORTANT: If you are allergic to aspirin, do not use products with BHA!
- Mandelic acid: Known for its gentleness and antibacterial properties, AHA acid not only exfoliates the skin's surface but also helps to fight acne and the blemishes that remain afterward
- Salicylic acid (BHA): A fat-soluble acid well known to care for acne-prone, blackhead-prone skin. It gently exfoliates the inside of the pores to help promote clearer skin and finer pores.
-Sarcosine: An amino acid derivative that helps to normalize the skin's oil production, tightens the pores, and smoothes the skin's surface
- Xylitylglucoside + Anhydroxylitol + Xylitol: A sugar-based moisturizing trio that increases the skin's ability to retain water and strengthens the skin's protective barrier
How to use:
Ideal to use right after cleansing the face. Use as a toner, drizzle over your face with a cotton pad, or drip into the palm of your hand. Wait for it to soak in, then apply your favorite serums and moisturizers. Avoid the area around your eyes!
IMPORTANT: Mandelic acid can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Use sunscreen with at least 30 SPF in the morning!
Water, Propanediol, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sarcosine, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
The pH of the product is gentle and ranges between 3.2 and 3.6. It's an effective exfoliator but it's also adapted to the acids present in the product.
*No guarantee of specific results, results may vary depending on skin type.