06301365151 | email@example.com
An effective chemical exfoliator for all skin types. Makes the skin look healthy and radiant while fighting against the signs of aging and visibly reducing the size of pores.
An effective chemical exfoliator for enlarged pores, pigment spots that slows down the aging of the skin. Contains 7.5% AHA acid and 1% BHA, known as salicylic acid.
- Light, lotion consistency
- The product contains combined AHA acid and BHA exfoliator that works not only on the surface but also deep within the pores.
- Slows down skin aging
- Fades liver spots and pigment spots caused by sun damage
- Excellent for post-acne blemishes, enlarged pores, pimples
- Also recommended for oily, dry, and mature skin
- Vegan product and not tested on animals
- Glycolic acid: A small molecule acid belonging to the alpha hydroxy acid family, its size allows it to be absorbed into the skin's smallest layers, where it stimulates the production of collagen and substances (such as hyaluronic acid) that give the skin its fullness, firmness, and hydration. It also has a powerful anti-pigmentation effect by breaking down the bonds between the epithelial cells and removing dead cells. Because it thins the outer layer of our skin, (the stratum corneum which consists of dead skin cells), makes rough skin smooth and soft, but it also makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid favored by people with oily, acne-prone skin, it is fat-soluble and can exfoliate the pores inside the skin, while also having anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it effective against acne and blackheads and stimulates skin renewal. Unlike alpha-hydroxy acids, it is not photosensitizing and is photoprotective.
- Lactic Acid: One of the more gentle of the alpha-hydroxy acids, it is not only a spot-lightening, dead-peel-loosening, and age-slowing agent, but also a very good water-binding agent, contributing to skin hydration.
- Mandelic acid: Another chemical exfoliating ingredient of the alpha-hydroxy acids, it has a larger molecular size and is therefore considered as a gentle exfoliant. Like the other AHAs, it removes dead skin cells and fades pigmentation spots, including those left after acne, it is particularly effective in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Its antimicrobial, antibacterial properties also make it suitable for treating acne-prone skin.
- Cucumber extract and Aloe Vera: soothe and moisturize the skin, the latter also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: or its salt, sodium hyaluronate, which, thanks to its smaller molecular size, can be absorbed deeper into the skin and is a strong water-binding agent, thus contributing to skin hydration.
- Vitamin-E: A powerful antioxidant that helps to mitigate the effects of external and internal stresses on the skin, which in the long term contributes to skin aging.
How to use:
Apply to clean, but dry skin and massage gently. No need to wash off. If your skin is dry, using a body moisturizer is recommended afterward.
The AHA acid exfoliator increases the skin's sensitivity to sunlight, so it is essential to use sunscreen when using it. If you're going on holiday and you can't take care of your sun protection, stop using it 2 weeks before you go.
I have sensitive skin with rosacea, can I use it?
We do not recommend it to use for very sensitive skin with rosacea. Instead, choose a gentler exfoliator such as Geek & Gorgeous Calm Down Exfoliator or Tindigo's Soft & Silky Enzyme Peel.
Can I use it during pregnancy/breastfeeding?
Most experts say that AHA acids and BHAs under 1% can be used during pregnancy, but there is no full agreement. Ask your doctor for advice! Alternatively, you can choose our gentlest peel, Tindigo Soft & Silky, which can definitely be used during this period.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
*Specific results are not guaranteed, results may vary depending on skin type.