06301365151 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A serum containing 10% niacinamide and 2% arbutin to fade blemishes, balance sebum production and control acne while soothing the skin.
TIA'M Vita B3 Source serum with niacinamide and arbutin refreshes and revitalizes dull, tired skin. Niacinamide regulates sebum production, while arbutin fades blemishes and allantoin soothes the complexion.
- A dual-action serum that brightens skin with 10% niacinamide and 2% arbutin, prevents excessive melanin production and fights blemishes.
- It fades existing spots and evens out skin tone.
- Normalizes excessive sebum production and reduces the appearance of acne.
- Fragrance-free, Vegan product
- Niacinamide: effective against acne and excessive sebum production, stimulates collagen production, and fades the signs of aging.
- Arbutin: a brightening, revitalizing ingredient.
- Allantoin: a great skin soothing ingredient.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: or hyaluronic acid, replenishes the skin and binds moisture.
How to use?
After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops of the serum to your skin, then spread and wait for it to absorb. Feel free to apply a second layer of serum specifically targeted to the affected areas.
Always finish your morning routine with sunscreen.
For very sensitive skin, mix a few drops of serum with toner.
Water, Niacinamide (10%), Butylene Glycol, Arbutin (2%), Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lindera Erythrocarpa Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Geranium Thunbergii Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylpropanediol, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol